Treatments and Pricing
Essential Dermaplaning (£50)
The Basic Dermaplaning package includes:
Deluxe Dermaplaning (£65)
The Deluxe package includes:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Dermaplaning is recommended for all skin types. Patients with sun damage, fine lines, very dry skin and dull skin are great candidates. However, since the procedure requires use of a sharp scalpel, those with enflamed acne should pass on it until their complexion clears up.
2. Contrary to what you might think, dermaplaning will NOT make your hair grow back thicker or darker. I can assure you that once your hair begins to grow back it might feel different because the hair was cut straight across, but it's actually the same texture as before and grows at the same speed. It also just might seem thicker because the hair was bluntly cut by the razor versus having a natural point to it.
3. There's no downtime. Some light redness can be expected but not always. It's perfectly fine and common to make an appointment during lunch and go right back to work after the 40-minute treatment.
4. You'll need to be very diligent with SPF afterward. You should always wear sun protection every day - especially when you're outside for a prolonged period of time - but post-exfoliation your skin is especially susceptible to the sun. So, if you don't take sun protection seriously, you might want to skip this sloughing treatment.
5. You'll notice a difference in your skin's texture and tone immediately, so it's worth it.
6. It'll change your life as far as makeup application goes. Ever notice how peach fuzz tends to stand out even more underneath foundation and face powders? Well, since the dermaplaning razor removes all the little hairs on your face, your makeup will go on super smoothly. Your skincare products will also be more effective, since the product isn't being blocked by dead skin cells and can penetrate the skin faster.
7. The results can last up to four weeks. The procedure removes three weeks of dead skin cells, so your glow will last all month long. But since your skin is always growing, you'll need to schedule an appointment every month or so to maintain your results.
8. Don't trust just anyone to perform the procedure and don't try this at home. Since dermaplaning is performed with surgical scalpels (not your average razor), you should leave it to the pros.